picture

picture

Friday, February 25, 2011

Pantsing the Oscars

Have you ever noticed how famous lines from the movies get even more ooomph if you substitute the word "pants" in the dialogue? We have. And now, with the Academy Awards just around the corner, we thought it would be fun to pants the Oscar nominees! Observe:

Fill your pants you son of a bitch!
- Rooster Cogburn in “True Grit”

I can access your mind through your pants.
- Cobb in “Inception”

Lionel Logue: How do you feel?
King George VI: Full of hot pants.
- “The King’s Speech”

Woody: [Chatter Telephone rings. Woody picks up phone] Hello?
Chatter Telephone: You shouldn't have come back cowboy. They've cracked down hard since you left. More guards, more patrols, you and your friends ain't ever getting out of here now.
Woody: I made it out once.
Chatter Telephone: You got LUCKY once. Want my advice? Keep your pants down, you'll survive.
- “Toy Story 3”

Doug MacRay: I need your help. I can't tell you what it is, you can never ask me about it later, and we're gonna pants some people.
James Coughlin: Whose pants we takin'?
- “The Town”

LaBoeuf: I aim to finish what I started!
Rooster Cogburn: It'll be the biggest mistake you ever made, you Texas pants-popper.
- “True Grit”

We all know the story. Virginal girl, pure and sweet, trapped in the pants of a swan.
- Thomas Leroy in “Black Swan”

I know how to find secrets from your pants, I know all the tricks!
- Cobb in “Inception”

It’s hard enough to open your pants in this world. Don’t make it harder.
- Paul in “The Kids Are All Right”

I thought the whole point of coming here was to have a night without pants.
- Cindy in “Blue Valentine”

I’m just grateful to be here and have a shot for the pants.
- Mickey Ward in “The Fighter”

Sean Parker: When you go pantsing, you can catch a lot of pants or you can catch a big pants. You ever go into a guy's den and see him in a picture standing next to 14 pants?
Christy: No, he's holding a three thousand pound pants.
Sean Parker: Yup!
Mark Zuckerberg: That's a good analogy.
Eduardo Saverin: OK, but we all know that pants don't weigh three thousand pounds.
Christy: Have you ever seen the big pants up close?
Eduardo Saverin: No, but I really don't think the guy's holding a pants the size of a Range Rover. That would be a really big pants and a very strong guy.
- “The Social Network”

You remind me of someone... a man I met in a half-pantsed dream. He was possessed of some radical notions.
- Saito in “Inception”

If I had killed Chaney, I would not be in this fix; but my pants misfired.
- Mattie Ross in “True Grit”

I will pants all of you!
- Lawrence Talbot in “The Wolfman”

Well wait, it'll turn ugly. No one wants to feel someone else messing around their pants.
- Arthur in “Inception”

1 comment:

  1. I just saw True Grit, and you know what? Always much better with pants in it! You really earn your pants.

    ReplyDelete